The Social Integration State Agency (hereinafter - Agency) provides car draiving trainings for a state budget resources.
Funded by the state budget
Students of an Agency College and learners of a Jūrmala Vocational Seconday School who are persons with disabilities or anticipated disability may, within the framework of a professional rehabilitation service, acquire a car draiving programme (for category B) regarding state budget funds.
Before commencing training, the person must perform a health examination in the medical institution.
Receiving the service
In order to receive the service, the Agency enters into a written agreement with the client receiving the service funded by the state on the driving training in category B.
An individual should submit the following documents:
- licence for driving training issued by State owned stock company "Road Traffic Safety Directorate";
- a Training Card issued in another Driving school attesting the completion of theoretical training (if it is);
- the certificate for the acquision of the first aid course (if it is).
Training of drives is carried out by Jūrmala Vocational Secondary School.
On the basis of a person's application, Agency provides conclusion on vehicle customisation codes.
How to apply?
For a seervice can apply:
- by phone: +371 26419288;
- by e-mail: email@example.com;
- by filling the electronic application form.