State-funded social services
The Social Integration State Agency coordinates the following state-funded social services:
1. Social rehabilitation services:
- for persons with impaired functioning of the working age (from 15 to the age of granting an old-age pension), as well as persons with impaired functioning conditions at working age who work and pay State social security contributions;
- for persons with a anticipated disability;
- for politically repressed persons (including members of the National Resistance Movement);
- for the victims of the accident of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant and those who are affected by the accident of Chernobyl up to 18 years age.
2. Social rehabilitation services for children addicted to psychoactive substances.
3. Social rehabilitation services for adults addicted to psychoactive substances.
4. Social rehabilitation services for victims of trafficking in human beings.
5. Long-term social care and social rehabilitation services for children:
- children orphaned or left without parental up to the age of 2 years;
- children with mental and physical disorders up to the age of 4 years;
- children with severe mental impairment aged from 4 to 18 years.
The Social Services Accounting Department is responsible for coordination of social services, which includes:
- the opening of administrative proceedings in the case of a person;
- taking decisions within the administrative process of a person (for example, taking a person in line for the receipt of services, providing services, refusing to grant services, etc.);
- maintenance of lines of service recipients;
- provision of consultations regarding the procedures for the receipt of services.