We provide professional rehabilitation services at Jūrmala (Dubulti).
- Jūrmala Vocational Secondary School
- Vocational Aptitude Assessment
- Car Customisation and Car Driving Training
How to find us?
By public transport from Riga:
- by minibus "Rīga - Valteri - Sloka" till stopping point "SIVA Koledža". Ride till stop "SIVA Koledža" takes about 35 minutes. Stops and timetables can find at web page www.1188.lv;
- by minibus "Rīga - Dubulti", "Rīga - Sloka" or "Rīga - Jaunķemeri" till stopping point "Dubultu stacija". Then by Jūrmala city bus No.3 "Bulduru stacija - Valteri - Kauguru" till stopping point "SIVA Koledža":
- by train "Rīga - Dubulti", "Rīga - Sloka", "Rīga - Tukums 1" or "Rīga - Tukums 2" till stopping point "Dubulti". Then by Jūrmala city bus No.3 "Bulduru stacija - Valteri - Kauguru" till stopping point "SIVA Koledža"
Public transport for free
For persons with 1st or 2nd disability group, for persons with disability up to 18 years of age and for persons accompying a disabled person who have 1st disability group or disabled person up to 18 years of age all types of public transport in the territory of the Latvia if for free (excluding avio transport, taxis and passenger transport by inland waters).
Accessibility for people with special needs
The premises of education institutions of Social Integration State Agency are fully accessible for people with functional disabilities. We provide possibility to move around all buildings and floors of the buildings using an elevator, easily entering and exiting the buildings through the automatic doors, the width of doors is sufficient to allow a person in wheelchair to enter/ exit the building.
During professional rehabilitation service persons with functional disabilities have possibility to stay at hostel rooms with custom bathrooms and toilets.
In order to ensure safe movement for persons with visual impairment, the first and lasts steps of the stairs in the buildings of educational institutions of Social Integration State Agency are marked with contrasting colors and every floor contains indications of the number of this floor.