The state-funded service of Professional assessment process is provided by the Social Integration State Agency to persons of working age with disability, mental disorders or anticipated disability. Phone: +371 29249084; e-mail: email@example.com.
The service of Professional assessment process is a set of activities carried out by the specialists of Social Integration State Agency: they assess health status of each individual of working age with disability or anticipated disability and his/ her motivation to engage in training process and the labour market, his/ her interests, knowledge and abilities. As a result, the individual receives a recommendation of SIVA specialists on suitable areas of activities (professions, training programmes or support measures). SIVA specialists can also recommend studies at Jūrmala Vocational Secondary School or College, where a person can learn a new profession in order to find a suitable job in the future.
- an application of getting service;
- personal identification document - like a passport or an eID card;
- the conclusion of persons family doctor (U27), including the basic diagnosis code and the indication of the absence of medical contraindications for the service, must be submitted. The conclusion must have been issued not earlier 7 days before it is submitted in the Social Integration State Agency.
Limitations during Covid-19: person must obtain digital Covid-19 certificate in form of QR code confirming the completion of vaccination or recovery form the disease;
- if person has a anticipated disability, the individual rehabilitation plan (copy) of the treating doctor shall be submitted;
- documents certifying the education and performance records previously obtained (the originals must be presented);
- a document certifying the change of name must be submitted if the given name/surname has been changed.