In the end of 2020 the Social Integration State Agency concluded a trilateral agreement on cooperation in the project ”Change4Inclusion” with an aim to work together with project member organisations on building an inclusive labour market.
Change4Inclusion is a ESF project led by GTB in partnership with EPR (Belgium), SIVA (Latvia), Fundación Intras (Spain) and three partners from Flanders: Sterpunt Inclusief Ondernemen, Pulso Europe and GRIP.
The main objective of project is creating inclusive workplaces for people with disabilities or with health problems.
- support employers to make workplaces more inclusive for people with disabilities and those with health problems;
- anchoring the concept of inclusion and inclusive job design in an enterprise or organisation;
- create sustainable workplaces by managing the shift towards an inclusive and learning organisational culture.
Main activities in the context of Change4Inclusion:
- identification of a set of competences needed for experts by experience – i.e. people with disabilities – and training them on those competences;
- creation of network of trained experts by experience to allow an organisation to incorporate the users’ viewpoints on inclusive workplaces;
- elaboration of a job profile and training curriculum for mentors/internal job coaches;
- organise a test phase for the self-assessment tool (for the enterprises or organisations), the training tools and the service design for the adapted workplaces or jobs;
- do impact evaluation of the project deliverables, i.e. of the job profile and training curriculum for mentors;
- put together concrete case studies which combine the inclusive employment approach with an organisational renewal approach and share those examples of tested successful practices;
- write up a script, based on the case studies, to motivate employers to engage in a process to exchange their experiences with inclusive workplaces and job design supportive to inclusive employment;
- communication and dissemination of project activities and results which will be shared – free of charge – on a digital hub.