In April of 2021 the Social Integration State Agency concluded a cooperation agreement with the Latvian Career Support Development Association on cooperation under the Erasmus + project “Motivating Low-skilled Adults in Accessing Upskilling Pathways to Increase Opportunities” Motiv-Action Nr. 2020-1-SE01-KA204-077884.
The role of Social Integration State Agency
Whereas the specialists of the Social Integration State Agency has a long-term experience of providing professional rehabilitation services and promoting the integration of people with disabilities, predictable disabilities and mental disorders in employment and society, the member of the project Motiv-Action – The Latvian Career Development Supprt Association – works closely with the Social Integration State Agency.
What is project Motiv-Action?
Project “Motivating Low-Skilled Adults in Accessing Upskilling Pathways” (Motiv-Action, project No 2020-1-SE01-KA204-077884) is implemented under Erasmus+ KA2.
Objectives of the project “Motiv-Action”:
- to create a set of digital tools that will help unemployed adults to access learning or career opportunities;
- to develop innovative tools and methodologies for employment counsellors, career guidance professionals, and adult education providers.
IO1: E-Coach Course and Skillset for Adult Learners and Guidance Operators.
IO2: Exploitation Guidelines for Users and Educatorsī.
IO3: MOTIV-ACTION Strategic Action Plan.
Deadline for project implementation:
Partners of the project:
- IGITEGO (Sweden, Coordinator) - www.igitego.se;
- ROMA CAPITALE (Italy) - www.comune.roma.it;
- FACEPA (Spain) - www.facepa.org;
- LKAAA (Latvia) - www.lkaaa.lv;
- EPATV (Portugal) - www.epatv.pt;
- FBO (Bulgaria) - www.fbo.bg;
- INSUP (France) - www.insup.org;
- IT-WORLD.BG (Bulgaria) - www.it-world.bg;
- OAED (Greece) - www.oaed.gr;
- EAEA (Belgium) - www.eaea.org.