Execution deadline in working days
Citizens of the Republic of Latvia and individuals who are holders of non-citizen's passport or permanent residence permit of the Republic of Latvia and whose education corresponds to the level of secondary education established by the Republic of Latvia.
In SIVA College anyone can get a first-level vocational higher education with qualification - staff specialist, accountant, marketing and sales specialist, organiser of hotel services, computer system and computer network administrator, programmer or sign language interpreter.
After Professional assessment process working aged person with disabilities or anticipated disability can receive state-funded Professional rehabilitation service at SIVA College to get a first-level vocational higher education.
As a part of the Professional rehabilitation service, a person is provided with the necessary multidisciplinary support measures to improve his or her professional skills, professional qualifications and work abilities, as well as to strengthen abilities and motivation by integrating person into the labor market and society.
Documents to be submitted:
- Passport or personal identification document;
- family doctor issued a statement regarding the person's health condition;
- secondary education the document and its attachments or achievement extract;
- Centre for Curriculum Development and Examinations certificate;
- if a person's name changes – a document confirming the change of surname;
- for persons with disabilities – professional suitability and self-government social service of the recommendation of the individual rehabilitation plan.
Receipt of services
Receipt of services according to the application of choice.